“Jerry B. Jenkins’ books have sold more than 70 million copies, including the phenomenal Left Behind series, minting him as one of the best-selling novelists of all time.
In his latest release, Empire’s End: A Novel of the Apostle Paul (Worthy Publishing, June 9, 2015), Jenkins tells the heart- stopping story of a man who single-handedly turned the Roman Empire on-end.
The Apostle Paul is a biblical giant who wrote almost one-third of the New Testament, yet most details of his life remain a mystery. How could a devout Pharisee become the most influential Christian theologian of all time? Into that void steps master storyteller Jerry B. Jenkins, weaving a gripping narrative that illumines Paul’s stunning transformation from bloodthirsty murderer of Christians to devoted bond-servant of Christ.
In Empire’s End, Jenkins suggests answers to some pressing questions about Paul:
* What was his thorn-in-the-flesh?
* What went on in the trenches of his life, beyond the pages of the biblical letters he left behind?
* How did he navigate the perilous path from killing Jesus’ followers to becoming one of their most trusted leaders?
* Did he ever fall in love, and if so, how did that romance shape him?
* What thoughts and feelings most profoundly haunted, inspired, and fueled his intensity?
The release added that thanks to Empire’s End, we need no long peer into Paul’s life only as through a glass darkly. This inventive, page-turning novel is steeped in bravado and bloodshed, conflict and deep devotion, romance and political maneuvering. The result is a can’t-put-it-down thriller crafted to satisfy any curious. observer’s longing to meet a flesh-and-blood man whose mission and message ultimately triggered the end of the great Roman Empire.”